Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sample Blog Post

Here is a sample for formatting.

Sorry for the late post. Things have been a little crazy around here.

We have house guests and yesterday I had to spend 8 hours learning first aid and CPR for Girl Scouts. Ohh boy.... I'm really hoping I never have to use any of that!

We had Chinese food yesterday - and this was my fortune....



So... what are the fates trying to say???

Anyway - using Random.org, the Garden Walk winner was Linda C. Linda - I sent your digi files off to you.

Well, I'm off to church and then to have a 70th Birthday party for my dad. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

6 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Hope your dad had a great birthday celebration!

Anne said...

Hi Linda
Thanks for stopping by my blog via Feline Playful. I'll hopefully get time to join your new challenges when you get going. Good luck with it and I hope your Dad had a smashing birthday
Anne x

Leanne said...

Hi Linda!
I to just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog via Feline Playful and becoming a follower! I am now following here also and can't wait to see what challenges you have in store!! Have a wonderful day! Leanne

Cindy Gay said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I really like your blog wallpaper.

Mary J said...

Wow, that's a bit deep for a cookie, lol! Reminds me of the other saying "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

Thx for your sweet comment on my blog - hope to see creations soon!

Paper Bagley said...

Thank-you Linda for your comment. It has spired me to add more info. to what I do for you made it important...Thank-you...Tootsie

Post a Comment